How to apply:
Applying couldn't be easier. Simply click on the apply button in the blue box above, and it will automatically launch a new email in your email browser or alternatively send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For both options, please add the job title and reference number from above so we know which job that you are interested in. Attach your CV, and tell us a little bit about yourself, and why you feel you'd be the ideal candidate. Good luck!
Purpose of role:
Reporting to the Home Manager, the successful candidate will provide administrative support in all aspects of the homes management. This includes ensuring that care plans are in order, organised and up to date, maintaining the homes diary and taking an active role in marketing the home. Our team work to very high standards so our new candidate must work well within a team, but also be proactive with a flexible approach and attitude to the challenges of their role.
• Have a good telephone manner and be able to handle the caller's requests/queries appropriately, or direct the caller to the correct member of staff. You will also be required to schedule appointments over the telephone when necessary.
• To provide administrative support to other members of the team, such as filing, emails, preparation of documentation, photocopying or working in Microsoft typing letters or messages.
• Inputting data into the homes computer and ensuring all records are in good order.
• Process incoming and outgoing mail, plus forwarding any invoices to head office.
• Assist in the production of any information which is needed for auditing and inspections.
• Personal files should be kept up to date and sent to head office after any change for each employee. Induction checks for each new member of the team should also be correctly completed and forwarded to head office.
• Appraisals and supervisions for each employee must be monitored and filed; this information also needs to be communicated to the Home Manager/Deputy/senior staff.
• Training and development is important to us and should be agreed with your manager at bi-monthly reviews and annual appraisals.
• To liaise with head office regarding invoices and transfers of client invoices to WCH Ltd.
• To maintain an adequate supply of stationery, including company literature, policies and procedures and application forms.
• Moitoring, recording and inputting staff hours, including holidays.
• Collection of prescriptions and materials for use by the care staff.
• A polite and approachable nature.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Flexible, professional and committed to the role.
• Possess the ability to work well with others as part of team.
• Maintain the highest standard in your personal conduct, presentation and hygiene.
This post is subject to suitable references and a full enhanced disclosure will be required (employer will meet cost). If the applicant is subscribed to the update service for DBS disclosures, existing disclosures can be used.
To talk to the careers team about the role, or
for help with your application, call us now on