How to apply:
Applying couldn't be easier. Simply click on the apply button in the blue box above, and it will automatically launch a new email in your email browser or alternatively send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For both options, please add the job title and reference number from above so we know which job that you are interested in, as well as where you have seen the vacancy advertised. Attach your CV, and tell us a little bit about yourself, and why you feel you'd be the ideal candidate. Good luck!
Purpose of role:
You will ensure all residents are served with a healthy and nutritious, balanced meal and all health and safety requirements are adhered to.
• To prepare basic condiment sauces
• Basic breakfast preparation and preparation of occasional home baking (Cakes and sandwiches etc.)
• To fill in all necessary legal paperwork when required, i.e. cleaning schedules, temperatures and health and safety paperwork.
• Stock control and prepare food orders.
• To wash all dirty cooking utensils, crockery, pots and pans using correct machinery and detergents. To also wash up by hand when necessary.
• Work well and get 'stuck in' with the team.
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrate determination and resilience
• A positive 'can do' attitude
• Ability to organise a busy kitchen
• Flexible to cover shifts when required - Our homes operate 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
This post is subject to suitable references and a full enhanced disclosure will be required (employer will meet cost). If the applicant is subscribed to the update service for DBS disclosures, existing disclosures can be used.